IMMERSION EARLY LEARNING ANNUAL PROGRAM
Our unique program is an immersive
cultural learning experience for all students and Teachers.
Welcome to this is a purpose built Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural immersion Program that covers all significant dates and events throughout the year. This annual Program has 30 purpose built videos filmed on Country with related classroom activities. There’s a video to watch with an activity to enjoy nearly every week! Find the children’s favourites and enjoy them again and again. Included is your 2024 Calendar with all significant dates marked out for Educators.
As many of you may know, ‘Belonging, Being and Becoming’, The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia V2.0, is being updated to include the strengthening Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives throughout the frameworks including the vision, principles, practices and outcomes. This critical update makes our Early Learning Links even more relevant than ever!
This immersive annual program includes:
- Includes links to Early Years Learning Framework
- Includes links to the National Quality Standards
- Includes Wandana Professional Development Online support
- Includes Wandana PDF workbook with activities for students
- Includes Teachers notes
- Includes 2024 Calendar with all significant dates and events
Acknowledgement of Country