This course is currently closed
CAMP AUSTRALIA 2023 WANDANA ABORIGINAL CULTURAL IMMERSION BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL ANNUAL PROGRAM
Our unique program is an immersive
cultural learning experience for all students and Teachers.
This is a purpose built Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural immersion Program that covers all significant dates and events throughout the year. This annual Program has 30 purpose built videos filmed on Country with related classroom activities. There’s a video to watch with an activity to enjoy nearly every week! Find the Childrens favourites and enjoy them again and again. Included is your 2023 Calendar with all significant dates marked out for Educators.
- Developed upon “My Time, Our Place”- Framework for School Age Care in Australia
- Includes links to Early Years Learning Framework
- Includes links to the National Quality Standards
- Includes Wandana Professional Development Online support for Camp Australia Educators
- Includes Wandana PDF workbook with activities for students
- Includes Teachers notes
- Includes 2023 Calendar with all significant dates and events
Acknowledgement of Country